i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Why so damn perfect?
"Hah… they could have at least had the decency to pile them all up in the same place." A man grumbled exasperatedly, looking down at the corpse lying by the railroad track."Let’s try to be a bit more sensitive about this."Two men stood in the snow, as flurries descended upon them. They were Inspectors Bill Sullivan and Edward Noah, both part of America’s Bureau of Investigation.
Baccano! Opening Photoset 1
Love this anime :D
Baccano! Opening Photoset 2